Fresh baked goods don’t get any easier (or cuter!) than these 2-ingredient mini cupcakes. Nobody will ever believe that they’re eating baked ice cream or how quick these cupcakes are to prepare. Just mash your favorite WW ice cream bars and mix with self-rising flour, bake and enjoy as is or finish off with whipped topping and sprinkles. They’re perfect for snacks, birthday parties, office celebrations and more. Decorate them seasonally – garnish with a few pomegranate arils in winter or raspberries in summer.
Total Time: 32 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 12 min Serves: 12 Difficulty: Easy
- WW Dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bars: 6 bar(s)
- white self-rising flour: 10 Tbsp
- light whipped topping: 4 Tbsp
- rainbow sprinkles: ½ Tbsp
- Coat 12-mini muffin holes with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Remove sticks from ice cream; place in a large bowl. Allow to melt slightly; add flour and stir until well-combined.
- Evenly divide batter among prepared muffin holes. Bake until a tester inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool in pan for a few minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- Top each cooled cupcake with 1 tsp whipped topping; divide sprinkles over top.
- Serving size: 1 cupcake