Total Time: 35 min Prep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Serves: 4 Difficulty:Easy
“7″on Green,”6″on Blue,”6″on Purple SmartPoint values per serving
- plain fat free Greek yogurt: 1 cup(s)
- white self-rising flour: 1 cup(s)
- canned tomato sauce: 1 cup(s)
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese: ¾ cup(s)
- small, thinly sliced turkey pepperoni: 20 piece(s)
- grated Parmesan cheese: 4 Tbsp
- basil: 2 Tbsp, slivered
- crushed red pepper flakes: 4 pinch, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place yogurt and flour in a large bowl; stir well with a wooden spoon until just combined and then keep mixing dough in bowl with your hands until smooth (about 2 minutes of kneading). If dough is too sticky to knead, add more flour, 1 Tbsp at a time, until no longer sticky.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a work surface and sprinkle with a little flour; place dough on paper. Use a knife to cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Use a rolling pin to roll each piece of dough into a 6-7 inch oval. Place on prepared baking sheet; bake until dough is beginning to turn lightly golden, about 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each with ¼ c sauce, 3 Tbsp mozzarella cheese and 5 pieces pepperoni. Return to oven and bake a few more minutes until dough is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Serve each sprinkled with 1 Tbsp Parmesan, 1/2 Tbsp basil and a pinch red pepper flakes.
- Serving size: 1 pizza