Who doesn’t love this Italian class? Our super-easy spaghetti and meatballs recipe is a fan favorite and ideal for a big family get together. If you have 35 minutes, you can make enough for 6 servings. But by far the best part of this recipe is how amazingly it keeps. These meatballs freeze well and also make great sub sandwiches, so you can bake a batch of them over the weekend for a quick weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Or, you can take them for lunch the next day on their own or in a sandwich. That is, if you have any leftover!
Total Time: 35 min Prep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Serves: 6 Difficulty: Easy
- uncooked 93% lean ground beef: 1 pound(s)
- dried plain breadcrumbs: ¼ cup(s)
- grated Parmesan cheese: ¼ cup(s)
- egg(s): 1 large
- Italian seasoning: 1½ tsp
- kosher salt: 1½ tsp
- uncooked whole-wheat spaghetti: ¾ pound(s)
- bottled reduced fat pasta sauce: 24 oz
- basil: ¼ cup(s), fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or line with aluminum foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg, Italian seasoning and salt. Roll into thirty 1 1/4-inch meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, shaking pan every 5 minutes for even browning, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Pour sauce into a large saucepan over medium-low heat to warm.
- When ready to eat, toss meatballs with sauce and serve over spaghetti; garnish with basil.
- Per serving: 5 meatballs and 1 cup spaghetti with sauce