Enjoy this summertime meal from Chef Kelsey Nixon.
- fresh lime juice: 2 Tbsp 0
- low sodium soy sauce: 1 tsp 0
- toasted sesame: oil1 tsp 1
- cooked whole-wheat spaghetti: 1 cup(s), chilled or at room temperature 5
- skinless original seasoning rotisserie chicken breast: 2 oz, shredded 0
- shredded carrot(s): ¼ cup(s) 0
- cucumber(s): ¼ cup(s), diced 0
- uncooked bell pepper(s): ¼ cup(s), red, diced 0
- peanuts: 10 item(s), chopped 1
Whisk together lime juice, soy sauce and oil. Combine spaghetti, chicken and vegetables in a bowl; toss with dressing and garnish with peanuts.