Friday night, takeaway night? Try our tasty fakeaway instead – it’s tastier, healthier, cheaper and on the table in under 15 minutes. That’s faster than even the speediest takeaway service!
Total Time: 12 min Prep: 2 min Cook: 10 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
9 on Green 7 on Blue 7 on Purple Smartpoint Values
- Calorie controlled cooking spray: 4 spray(s)
- Egg, whole, raw: 3 medium, raw
- Garlic: 2 clove(s), finely sliced
- Curry Powder: 1 tablespoons
- King Prawns, Raw: 300 g
- Stir fry mixed vegetables: 325 g
- Rice Noodles, dry: 250 g
- Soy Sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Thai Fish Sauce: 2 teaspoons
- Sesame Oil: 2 teaspoons
- Mist a wok or large frying pan with cooking spray and put over a medium-high heat. Add the egg and cook for 10 seconds, then stir until it set. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Mist the wok with more cooking spray and stir-fry the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add the curry powder and prawns, then stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the veg and fry for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions. Drain, then toss the noodles and reserved egg through the veggies and prawns in the wok.
- Mix together the soy sauce, fish sauce and sesame oil in a small jug and pour into the wok. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute to warm through, then serve.
TIP Serve with extra soy sauce on the side for 1 SmartPoint per tablespoon.