Total Time: 10 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Serves: 1 Difficulty: Easy
- WW Soft Malted Danish Bread: 1 slice(s)
- Avocado pear: ¼ medium, gently mashed with a fork
- Egg, whole, raw: 1 medium, raw
- Chilli flakes: 1 pinch
- Toast the slice of bread, then spread the avocado over.
- Crack the egg into a pan of simmering water and poach for about 3 minutes until the whites are just set and the yolks are still soft.
- To serve, top the toast with the poached egg, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and season to taste.