The classic combination of peanut butter and banana makes these pancakes a yummy way to start the day!
Total Time: 7 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 2 min Serves:2 Difficulty: Easy
- all-purpose flour: 2 Tbsp
- baking powder: ⅛ tsp
- table salt: ⅛ tsp
- ground cinnamon: ⅛ tsp
- banana(s): 1 small, ripe, mashed well (1/3 cup)
- powdered peanut butter: ¼ cup(s)
- plain unsweetened almond milk: 2 Tbsp, or plain lowfat milk
- egg(s): 1 item(s)
- cooking spray: 5 spray(s)
- fresh blueberries: 2 Tbsp
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Whisk together banana, powdered peanut butter, low fat milk, and egg in another bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until just combined.
- Coat a nonstick skillet or griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat. Use a ¼ cup measure to ladle batter onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Top pancakes with fresh fruit, if desired.
Serving size: 3 small pancakes