Total Time: 20 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
- Wholemeal Flour: 130 g
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoons, level
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Egg, whole, raw: 1 medium, raw, lightly beaten
- Sweetened Almond Drink: 180 ml
- Calorie controlled cooking spray: 4 spray(s)
- Bacon medallions, raw: 8 rasher(s)
- Banana(s): 2 medium
- Maple Syrup: 2 tablespoons
- Put the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine the egg and almond milk in a separate bowl, then stir into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Put a large nonstick pan over a medium heat and mist with the cooking spray. Pour 4 spoonfuls of batter into the pan; each should be about 9cm in diameter. Cook for 1½ minutes until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for a further 1½ minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat to make 12 pancakes. Mist a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and fry the bacon medallions for 2 minutes each side until golden.
- Thinly slice the bananas. Stack 3 pancakes together per serving, alternating layers of banana and bacon between them, then drizzle ½ tablespoon maple syrup over each serving to serve.