Member Elisha Langridge has come up with this fab recipe, using powdered peanut butter which is super quick and so tasty. For more inspiration, follow Elisha on Instagram @rainbow___room.
Total Time: 25 min Prep: 5 min Cook:20 min Serves:1 Difficulty: Easy
- Egg, whole, raw: 1 medium, raw
- Porridge oats: 1 serving(s)
- Banana(s): ½ medium, mashed
- Sultanas: 7 g
- PB Fit Peanut Butter Powder: 4 g
- Banana(s): ½ medium, sliced, for the top
- Cashew Nuts: 7 g, for the top
- Preheat the oven to 180-200°C. Line baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix the egg, oats, mashed banana, sultanas and peanut butter powder together in a bowl then spoon out onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with the sliced banana and cashews.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, until golden and well baked. Leave to cool for 5 minutes then slice up.
- Serving suggestion: If you wish, serve with fresh fruit and fat free plain yogurt.