Total Time: 20 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 15 min Serves: 1 Difficulty: Easy
- Calorie controlled cooking spray: 4 spray(s)
- Mushrooms: 100 g, button, halved
- Cherry Tomatoes: 100 g, halved
- Garlic: 2 clove(s), chopped
- Basil, fresh: 2 tablespoons, roughly chopped
- Egg, whole, raw: 3 medium, raw
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with calorie controlled cooking spray and put over a medium-high heat. Add 100g halved button mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden, then add 100g halved cherry tomatoes and 2 chopped garlic cloves. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then stir through 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh basil and season to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and keep warm. Wipe the pan clean. In a small bowl, combine 3 eggs and 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh basil, then season to taste.
- Mist the pan again and put over a medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture and tilt the pan so the base is covered. Allow the eggs to set, then push the cooked edges into the centre using a spatula, letting any uncooked egg run into the gaps. Repeat until the centre is almost fully set.
- Fold the omelette in half, then spoon over the veg mixture and scatter over some extra fresh basil to serve.