These individual egg & spinach bowls really take the guesswork out of portion control! Each perfectly portioned serving provides focused nutrition, fueling you with what you need to start your day off right. They’re also super easy to prep, making it easier to cope with busy mornings. You can bake them on the weekend and have breakfast ready to grab-and-go all week long.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 bowl | Calories: 84 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 57 | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Sodium: 335 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein:11 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 1 |
- 8 large egg whites, (recommend free-range)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn or chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Lightly mist 4 (1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot.