Sprouts are packed full of nutrients and provide a nutty flavour to this creamy herbed chicken roll.
Total Time: 10 min Prep: 10 min Cook: 0 min Serves: 2 Difficulty: Easy
- Skinless chicken breast, grilled or barbecued: 150 g, chopped
- fresh mint: 1 tbs, coarsely chopped
- fresh chives: 1 tbs, coarsely chopped
- reduced-fat natural yoghurt: 2 tbs
- raw almonds: 1 tbs, coarsely chopped
- fresh lemon rind: 1 tsp, finely grated
- multigrain bread roll: 100 g, split (Buy 2x 50g)
- butter lettuce: 2 cup(s), torn
- lebanese cucumber: 1 medium, thinly sliced
- Good 4U&U Sprouts, Crunchy Combo: 50 g
- Combine chicken, mint, chives, yoghurt, almonds and rind in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top bread bases with lettuce and cucumber. Spoon over chicken mixture and sprinkle with sprouts. Sandwich with bread tops to serve.
TIP: You can use 2 x 40g wholemeal wraps instead of bread rolls.