There’s nothing like a tender juicy steak to make a meal special
Total Time: 50 min Prep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
10 on Green 9 on Blue 5 on Purple SmartPoints value per serving
- Butternut Squash: 300 g, cut into skinny chips (you can leave skin on)
- Sweet potato(es), raw: 300 g, scrubbed clean and cut into skinny chips
- Potato(es), Raw: 300 g, scrubbed clean and cut into skinny chips
- Calorie controlled cooking spray: 4 spray(s)
- Oregano, Dried: 1 teaspoons, level
- Beef rump steak, lean, raw: 4 medium, (225g each)
- Garlic: 4 clove(s)
- Green Beans: 320 g
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt: 200 g
- Smooth Mustard: 1 teaspoons, level
- Lemon Juice, Fresh: 1 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Arrange the chips on a large baking tray in single layer, mist with cooking spray and scatter over the oregano. Bake for 35 minutes until crisp and golden, shaking the tray occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, to make the ‘mayo’, combine the yogurt, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the steaks and scatter over the garlic. Mist with cooking spray. Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat and sear the steaks for 2 minutes on each side for rare, 3 minutes each side for medium and 4 minutes for well-done. Remove from the heat, cover with foil and rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook the beans for 4-5 minutes in a pan of boiling water until tender. Drain.
- Serve the garlic steak, chips and green beans with the mustard ‘mayo’.