To make this dish vegetarian, swap in a soy-based breakfast sausage.
Total Time: 20 min Prep: 12 min Cook: 8 min Serves: 1 Difficulty: Easy
- cooking spray: 5 spray(s)
- cooked chicken chorizo sausage: 1½ oz, diced
- uncooked onion(s): ¼ cup(s), chopped
- grape tomatoes: 6 medium, halved
- canned butter beans: ¼ cup(s), or large lima beans, rinsed and drained
- egg(s): 2 large
- table salt: 1 pinch, or to taste
- black pepper: 1 pinch, or to taste
- dill: 1 Tbsp, chopped
- crumbled feta cheese: 1 Tbsp
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Add chorizo and onion; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and beans; cook, stirring until tomatoes start to soften, about 1 minute.
- Push mixture to one side of skillet; add eggs to other side and scramble until softly set, 1-2 minutes. Fold in chorizo mixture and season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with dill and feta.
If you can’t find butter beans, use lentils in their place.