This recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough was originally published in The Kitchen Shortcut Bible, and edited for WW magazine with permission.
Total Time:8 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 3 min Serves: 1 Difficulty: Easy
- olive oil cooking spray: 1 spray(s)
- egg(s): 1 large
- light whole grain bread: 1 slice(s), toasted
- arugula: 1 cup(s), baby variety
- fresh tomato(es): 1 small, sliced
- prosciutto: 1 oz
- balsamic vinegar: 1 tsp
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat; cook egg sunny side-up.
- Layer toast with arugula, tomato, prosciutto and egg; drizzle with vinegar (season to taste with salt and pepper – optional).