Total Time: 27 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 22 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
- Blueberries: 300 g
- Lemon(s): 1 zest(s) of 1
- Egg, whole, raw: 4 medium, raw
- Skimmed Milk: 80 ml
- Vanilla Extract: 1 teaspoons, level
- Ground Cinnamon: ½ teaspoons, level
- Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light Amber & Mild: 2 teaspoons
- Calorie controlled cooking spray: 4 spray(s)
- Crumpet(s): 8 individual
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt: 150 g
- Put the blueberries in a pan with the lemon zest. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until the blueberries have started to break down and are thick and syrupy.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and agave syrup. Dip the crumpets in the mixture for around 2 minutes. Mist a frying pan with cooking spray and cook the crumpets, in batches if needed, for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Serve the crumpets with the blueberry compote and yogurt.