Simple and tasty breakfast bap
Total Time: 15 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Serves: 1 Difficulty: Easy
- Egg, whole, raw: 1 medium, raw
- Bacon medallions, raw: 2 rasher(s)
- Tomato: 1 large
- Chives, Fresh: 1 teaspoons
- Wholemeal Bread Roll: 1 medium
- Hellmann’s Lighter than Light Mayonnaise: 1 teaspoons
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high. Put the egg in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down slightly and cook over a gentle boil for 8 minutes until hard boiled. Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel the egg and roughly chop into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon medallions under the grill for 1 ½ minutes on each side. Leave to cool and cut in half crossways.
- Add the tomato and most of the chives to the bowl with the egg and mix them together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Split the roll in half and spread with the mayonnaise. Top with the bacon and the egg mixture. Sprinkle with a few extra chives. Top with the second half of the roll, wrap in cling film and chill until ready to serve.