Summertime is ice cream time! Make your own 3-ingredient ice cream sandwiches using WW ice cream bars, fresh fruit and Pizzelle cookies. They’re quick, easy and super-satisfying. Get creative with different flavor combos such as chocolate cookies with salted caramel ice cream or pistachio cookies with cookies and cream ice cream.
Total Time: 6 min Prep: 3 min Cook: 3 min Serves: 3 Difficulty: Easy
- strawberries: 2 medium, thinly sliced
- vanilla pizzelle (3-4″): 6 item(s)
- WW Giant chocolate fudge ice cream bar: 1 bar(s)
- Divide fruit between three cookies.
- Remove stick from ice cream; cut ice cream bar into three equal pieces. Place one piece on each cookie. Top with remaining cookies and press down to gently spread ice cream. Enjoy right away or freeze (and allow to thaw slightly before eating).
- Serving size: 1 ice cream sandwich