Deviled eggs have been a staple in the world of snacks & appetizers for decades. Unfortunately, classic recipes for this beloved snack are not compatible with a clean-eating lifestyle. Traditional deviled eggs contain mayonnaise made with unnatural ingredients. For this reason, we’ve concocted a delicious clean eating deviled eggs recipe that is compatible with your healthy lifestyle.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs | Calories: 115 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 130mg | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Sugars: 1g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2 |
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled and shells removed
- 2 tablespoons clean mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard, no sugar added
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika for garnish
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks, add to a small mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients, except paprika, and stir until creamy.
- Evenly divide mixture inside the cooked egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until ready to serve.