If you’re a fan of the overnight oats craze, you’ll love our Berry Overnight Oats! They’re cold and creamy, with just the right amount of honey. Chia seeds and almonds provide a protein punch, so you can stay full and satisfied all morning. Finally, fresh berries put this recipe over the top by adding even more vitamins, nutrients, and delicious flavor. Best of all, this complete breakfast is ridiculously easy to make! You just mix all of the ingredients together and let sit overnight in the fridge.
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 141 | Total Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 45mg | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 5g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons shaved almonds
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into an air tight container, cover, and refrigerate overnight. Serve cold with additional berries and almonds if desired.
- TIP: This recipe can be stored refrigerated for up to one week in a covered air tight container.