Total Time: 40 min Prep: 5 min Cook: 35 min Serves: 6 Difficulty: Easy
- Porridge oats: 150 g
- Egg, whole, raw: 3 medium, raw, lightly beaten
- Fat Free Natural Yogurt: 350 g, plus extra to serve
- Ground Cinnamon: 2 teaspoons, level
- Groovy Food Co. Agave Nectar Light Amber & Mild: 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla Extract: ½ teaspoons, level
- Frozen Mixed Berries: 250 g, plus extra to serve
- Desiccated Coconut: 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C fan, gas mark 6. In a bowl, combine the oats, eggs, yogurt, cinnamon, agave syrup and vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in most of the fruit, then transfer to a 22cm x 14cm baking dish. Scatter over the remaining fruit and the coconut.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the oats are just beginning to brown on top. Serve warm topped with the extra yogurt and fruit.
- Cook’s Tip: Leftovers can be kept covered in the fridge until the following day, then microwaved on medium until warmed through.