Turn your regular morning oats into a real treat with these sweet waffles
Total Time: 50 min Prep: 15 min Cook: 35 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
- Porridge oats: 100 g
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoons, level
- Salt: ¼ teaspoons
- Ground Cinnamon: ½ teaspoons, level
- Semi Skimmed Milk: 125 ml
- Banana(s): 2 medium, mashed
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt: 100 g
- Blueberries: 100 g
- Honey: 2 teaspoons, level
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. In a bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Make a well in the middle of the mixture, then pour in the milk, add the banana and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Put a 4-waffle silicone moulds onto a baking tray and spoon in the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through and crisp around the edges.
- Leave to cool in the mould for a few minutes before turning out onto plates. Serve the waffles topped with the yogurt and blueberries, and drizzled with the honey.
Serve these with a 100g scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt for a 7 SmartPoint dessert!