Previously, I wrote a short article for SkinnyMs. about the beginning of my weight loss journey. Fast forward a few months and here I am still losing weight. I thought it’d be extremely difficult and I never truly believed that I could keep the weight loss up. I started out at 240 pounds or more and now I weigh 169 pounds. I’ve even started a blog that documents my weight loss journey. I also post healthy recipes, talk about fashion, and other social issues. I hope you enjoy my recipe for Apple Chips. Be sure to check out my blog, Honey Bee’s, for more delicious recipes.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 32 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 1 mg | Carbohydrates: 8.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g | Sugars: 6.3 g | Protein: 0 g | SmartPoints: 0 |
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the pieces of sliced apple on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (to taste).
- Bake at 275 degrees for two hours. After 60 minutes, turn them over so they bake evenly. You should check on them after 60 minutes and every 30 minutes after that because oven cook times vary and you don’t want to burn them. Once they look nice and crispy remove them from the oven and allow to cool.