Give your favorite breakfast sandwich a fun makeover and serve it on sweet potato toast.
Total Time: 17 min Prep: 7 min Cook: 10 min Serves: 2 Difficulty: Easy
- uncooked sweet potato(es): 4 oz, cut into two 1/3-in-thick slices
- WW Reduced fat shredded Mexican style blend cheese: 3 Tbsp
- cooking spray: 2 spray(s)
- table salt: 1 pinch, optional
- cooked turkey bacon: 2 slice(s), crumbled
- egg(s): 2 large
- uncooked scallion(s): 2 medium, chopped
- Spray sweet potato slices lightly with cooking spray; season with salt. Toast on highest setting in toaster or toaster oven 2-3 times, until potatoes are lightly browned and fork tender (flip slices each time for even toasting).
- While potatoes are toasting, coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; cook eggs sunny-side up.
- To serve, top each sweet potato slice with 1 1/2 Tbsp cheddar, 1 slice crumbled bacon, 1 egg and 1 Tbsp scallion; serve immediately.
- Serving size: 1 topped toast slice
Do not spray cooking spray into toaster – lightly coat the potatoes away from the heat source.