This wrap is just bursting with flavour – not to mention colour! The beetroot like ruby gems turns the feta pretty pink that goes well with the bright green avocado and orange carrot.
Total Time: 10 min Prep: 10 min Cook: 0 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Moderate
- avocado: 1 small, ripe variety
- lemon juice: 2 tbs
- Mountain bread Wrap, Chia: 100 g, (4x25g slices)
- reduced fat feta cheese: 80 g, crumbled
- cooked quinoa: 1⅓ cup(s), (240g), red variety
- carrot(s): 1 cup(s), grated, (120g), grated
- beetroot: 1 cup(s), (80g), grated
- green shallot(s): 1 individual, thinly sliced
- Mash avocado and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread centre of bread slices with avocado mixture. Top with feta, quinoa, carrot, beetroot and shallot. Roll tightly to enclose filling. Serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Mixed salad leaves. TIP: Cook a batch of quinoa in lightly salted boiling water for 25 minutes or until tender. Drain. Freeze portions in snap-lock bags for up to 6 months.